Knox Church has a variety of facilities available for hire suitable for a range of functions including weddings, receptions, parties, training seminars, meetings public forums.
Facilities available for hire include:
- Church - the main church building can seat up to 450 people comfortably
- Chapel - a carpeted chapel with moveable seating can accommodate up to 40 people
- Hall - has seating space for up to 100 people, a wooden floor, comfortable chairs and modern sound system.
- Lounge - has seating for 50 people, carpeted with comfortable chairs. Audio/visual equipment available.
- Committee Room - has seating for 25 people, carpeted with comfortable chairs. Audio/visual equipment available and white board on the wall.
- Kitchen - is fully equipped including 2 modern full sized ovens, microwave, crockery and utensils to cater for up to 100 people.
- Foyer - can be used as a reception area with plenty of display space.
- Equipment - Audio/Visual equipment is also available including a data projector, an OHP, white board and video/TV.
While members and groups sponsored by the church have first priority in the scheduling and use of the facilities, we are always happy to let out the facilities to community groups and others for a wide range of activities.
Parking is available in Knox car park adjacent to the Knox Centre, and there is full wheelchair access to all ground floor facilities.
For hireage costs and availability please contact the Knox Church Office:
Diane Harrington - Church Secretary
|Address:||28 Bealey Ave, Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Phone:||(03) 379 2456|
|Fax:||(03) 379 2466|
|Office hours:||9:00am to 12 noon Mon-Fri|